Shure PGA 48 Vocal Microphone
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Steel mesh ball grille with integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
Frequency Response： 70 to 15,000 Hz
Polar Pattern： Cardioid
· PGA 48 Microphone
· Mic Clip
· 15 ft(4.5m)XLR-QTR Cable
· 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter
· Storage Bag